Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm back.

I kept you waiting, didn't I?

monkeywindow.jpg

I've been thinking. And that can take a monkey a while. As things went, I've had a lot of time.

I can go pretty wild in my mind.
monkeycrazyquilt.jpg
Crazy-mad, I tell ya. The schemes and dreams I come up with...

monkeystuffed.jpg
But too wild and one's body gets into a mess of trouble.

monkeysmonkeys.jpg
We were just goofing around, officer. If it's my job to do no evil I think we're in trouble. Cops don't seem to look kindly on the joke. Can you think of more flimsy circumstantial for getting their attention? What, are there no crosswalks that need policing?

monkeyspanking.jpg
I mean honestly, how is the monkey being spanked, the monkey's fault?

monkeyingaround.jpg
Well, there was that one other small matter. I always have been an appreciator of the arts. If she would have just given me the painting, the whole heist would have been unnecessary.

monkeyflashlight.jpg
But how was I to know the Princess had installed an alarm system? I think El Tigre was in cahoots with her. Entrapment, I say.

monkeyhero.jpg
Well, I got out eventually. Now I'm back to my adoring fans. I'm not stealing anything but hearts.

IMG_2182
Life's good. Here's a shot of me with my new girlfriend. Yeah, I know what you're thinking. She looks a little young to you, but she'll get older and fatten up some.

monkeydoor.jpg
But this all is old news, if you've met me before. I'll recap some of the rest of the highlights of 2006 before we move on.

No comments: